Buckinghamshire Partnerships

How to Report Abuse or a Concern?

How to Report Abuse or a Concern?

What do you do if you are being abused or you suspect someone you know may be being abused?

If you are worried that abuse is happening to you or someone else, tell someone! If you or the person is in immediate danger you should call 999.

Concerns about an adult: If you have concerns about an adult call the Safeguarding Adults Team

  During office hours:
         9am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday 
         9am - 5pm on Friday
          Tel: 0800 137 915

    Outside office hours 
           Emergency Out of Hours
          Tel: 0800 999 7677

       E-mail safeguardingadults@buckscc.gov.uk

  Police non emergency number is 101. 

You can also complete  A REFERRAL FORM AND SEND TO safeguardingadults@buckscc.gov.uk  please DO NOT send to the Boards email address. 

Concerns about a child:  01296 383962 (0800 999 7677 out of hours)

for more information on BSAB please call 01296 382178 or email  safeguardingadults@buckscc.gov.uk

Urdu, Pashto, Filinipino, Gurjariti, Polish, Bengali