The links below offer useful information from other sites regarding various issues around safeguarding and vulnerable adults.
- Forced Marriage Protection orders protect someone from being forced into marriage. An order can also be made to protect someone who has already been forced into marriage, to help remove them from the situation.
- Cross Boundary Guidance - Regarding Adult Safeguarding
- Social Care Instiution for Excellance - useful documents.
- SCIE Report 46 - Self-neglect and adult safeguarding: findings from research (Published Sept 2011)
- SCIE Report 47 - User involvement in adult safeguarding (Published Sept 2011)
- SCIE Report 49 - Assessment: Financial crime against vulnerable adults (Published Nov 2011)
- SCIE Report 50- Safeguarding adults at risk of harm: A legal guide for practitioners(Published Dec 2011)
- (Published October 2012)